About the Author
Brittany works as a public relations professional in the fashion industry and resides in Orange County, California. In her free time, she enjoys hiking, pilates, dancing, writing, the occasional glass (or two) of wine, and exploring the world around her. She treats each day like a new adventure and always has a story to tell. Aside from the blog and her work as a PR professional, she also writes for Twenty Something Living and Elite Daily.
About the Blog
She’s All Smiles is designed to bring readers inspiration for living a healthy and happy life. The breakdown of content is as follows:
- Fashion Expressions: I firmly believe that an outfit can tell the world who you are without you having to utter a single word. What we slip into each morning says a lot about who we are, what we like and how we’re feeling. This category will be broken down into different “expressions” illustrating outfit inspiration for a certain feeling you may be having. Whether you’re feeling sexy, girly, lazy, in need of a work appropriate outfit, or whatever, I got you covered (literally! ha! Sorry, I’m a bit of a fan of bad jokes). Anyway, the possibilities are endless when it comes to feelings, right!? I’m hoping this category will help make things a lot easier for you when you venture into your closet each morning.
- Food Expressions: Ok, this category has been so much fun to plan. Every month, I’m going to choose one ingredient to highlight and will showcase different recipes that feature the chosen ingredient. Each month, when I announce which ingredient will be highlighted, I will also provide you with a full list of health benefits that it offers. In addition to highlighting an ingredient each month, I’m also going to categorize each recipe into a different feeling, so if you’re feeling indulgent, you can check out a whole list of satisfying and healthy desserts. If your feeling active, you’ll find workout, centered recipes. If you are having a bad day, I’ll provide you with foods that are known to be great mood boosters. Feeling saucy or romantic? I got you covered!
- Wellness:This category will be split up into two verticals: mind and body. Within this space you will find yoga practices, playlists, running tips, etc. You’ll also find a lot of articles centered around recharging the mind and becoming one with yourself.
- Explore: Here, you will find posts discussing adventure suggestions you can go on with friends, as well as things you can do by yourself. This space is mean to help you discover new sides of yourself. It’s also designed to help strengthen your relationships with family and friends.
- Thriving Professional: I’m really looking forward to this one! I strongly believe that you should seek a career in an area that you’re passionate about. With that said, I’ll provide you with posts designed to help figure out what you want to do, interview advice, situations that you may face, and other discussions. I’ll also include a few ideas on how to incorporate your personality in your office space.
- Poetry: You will occasionally find notes of poetry published here, whenever inspiration for a poem strikes.
Don’t forget to subscribe to my RSS Feed here!