I can’t believe it’s already February! Boy this year is flying by!
So I’m really looking forward to Valentine’s Day this year. I found some incredible gifts for Chad that I can’t wait for him to check out. As I was searching for his perfect gift, I came across some really interesting ideas for the man in your life and thought I would share them with you today. So let’s get started!
Perfect Valentine’s Day Gifts for Him
- The Man Can, $49.95: This gift is pretty neat. It’s all encompassing. It includes spicy shave gel, bay rum oil aftershave, heavy-duty hand butter, scrub soap and body mitt. It’s all presented in a presentation-ready paint can container. You also have the option to include a complimentary card in the package, with your own special message.
- IPA Beer Making Kit, $44.95: Now this next gift I’m super excited about. Chad is obsessed with IPA’s so I think that out of this list, this is what I’m going to surprise him with. How fun would it be to make your own beer?! It includes all the basic equipment, ingredients and instructions needed to craft your own beer.
- Sexy Truth or Dare Pick a Stick, $11.38: Now this is a cute game if you’re looking to spice things up a bit, if you know what I mean. It features 100 seductions. On one side is a sexy truth and the other side is a dirty dare. I have to admit, this game sounds like a lot of fun!
- Bacon Tool Kit LolliPop Set: $10.95: The list wouldn’t be complete without bringing bacon into the game. Am I right? These lollipops are in the shape of tools, so they’re perfect for the handy man in your life! The shapes include: a saw, hammer, screwdriver, paintbrush and a wrench.
- ‘Be Mine’ Yoda Boxer Shorts, $14: This gift guide would not be complete without adding in some holiday boxers. And with the craze of star wars going on right now, I thought these Yoda ones would be perfect!
So Valentine’s Day is just around the corner! It’s crazy how fast this year is going by so far. Isn’t?! I hope this gift guide sparks some inspiration for you. Have fun shopping!